Cunard will launch Queen Anne – its newest member of the royal cruise line to grace the high seas – offering 10 voyages and visiting 33 exotic destinations such as the Canaries, Caribbean, Norway and its amazing fjords and the astonishing Northern Lights in 2024.
Queen Anne will introduce new experiences across dining, culture and entertainment where you will feel re-energised by the blend of old and new. It is a ship that is inspired by the past and built for the future. She will make up a remarkable quartet alongside Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
Be among the first to book your voyage onboard Queen Anne with CruiseAway by Dreamlines for Cunard World Club members which opens on 17 May 2022 and the general public on 18 May 2022. For more information, contact CruiseAway by Dreamlines on 1300 306 134.
The voyages aboard Queen Anne will cruise to 33 destinations across 15 countries with overnight stays in four cities – Lisbon, Madeira, Tromso and Narvik – plus late evening departures from Bridgetown and Barcelona. This will give guests extra time to taste, linger and discover more of the local culture and gain deeper insights into the customs of the community.
The itineraries include eight maiden ports of call and access to 11 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
CruiseAway by Dreamlines has crafted these wonderful voyages offering a five per cent discount off the fare for Cunard World Club members who book select journeys before 1 August 2022.
Those booking with CruiseAway will also enjoy a further discount off the Cunard launch fare and if they book before 24 May, they will get an additional onboard credit depending on the cabin type and pay a reduced deposit.
Here are the highlights of the new Queen Anne cruise packages
- Norwegian Fjords – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 11th April 2024 Book Here
- London and the Med – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 26th March 2024 Book Here
- Search for the Northern Lights – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 13th March 2024 Book Here
- London, Madeira & the Canary Islands – departing 28th February 2024 Book Here
- Florida to London – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 19th February 2024 Book Here
- Caribbean Explorer – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 06th February 2024 Book Here
- London to Florida – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 24th January 2024 Book Here
- London and the Caribbean – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 24th January 2024 Book Here
- Queen Anne Debut – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 30th December 2023 Book Here
- Canary Islands – Fly/Stay/Cruise – departing 08 January 2024 Book Here
The 16-night Norwegian Fjords round-trip cruise to Southampton onboard Queen Anne will visit Haugesund, Oldeb, Trondheim, Andalsnes, Alesund and Stavanger. The ship will depart Southampton on 11 April 2024 with prices starting from $5,999 per person including flights. For more information, visit https://www.cruiseaway.com.au/cruise/norwegian-fjords-16641979 or you can Book Here.
The 20-night London and the Med cruise onboard Queen Anne will visit Lisbon, Seville, Rome, Ajaccio, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and Cartagena. Prices for the cruise start from $7,999pp including flights with departures from Southampton on 26 March 2024. For more details, visit https://www.cruiseaway.com.au/cruise/london–the-mediterranean-16641977 or you can Book Here.
There is also a 17-night fly/stay/cruise package in search of the Northern Lights visiting Andalsnes, Tronheim, Tromso where you will stay the night, Narvik and Alesund. Prices start from $6,899pp including flights with departures on 13 March 2024. More more information visit https://www.cruiseaway.com.au/cruise/search-for-the-northern-lights-16641975 or you can Book Here.
Bookings for Cunard World Club members are open from 17 May 2022 and the general public from 18 May 2022. For more information, contact CruiseAway by Dreamlines on 1300 306 134.