- Cruise Media Australasia Pty Ltd (ACN 33 164 325 866) (Cruise Passenger) is committed to upholding your privacy and providing transparency and control over your personal information collected during your visit to this website (Website) or directly from you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised use.
- When you sign up for our services, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as company details including but not limited to company name, address, phone, ABN, and details of your plan including the type and term. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained below.
Usage, log data, cookies
- When you use our website, we may automatically collect certain information including:
- the total number of sessions and pages we have served;
- the total time spent by these sessions;
- the most and least popular entry and exit pages on our website;
- the website that directed or referred our visitors e.g. search engine;
- the type of browser and operating systems used;
- breakdown of visits by country;
- details of any queries you make;
- technical data including your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management and operating system;
- location information;
- We collect information pertaining to whether or not you open any emails we send you. This is to ensure our emails are useful and relevant to you.
Circumstances where you do not provide your personal information
- If you do not provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to:
- provide you with our services;
- manage or administer the services provided to you;
- verify your identity or to protect against fraud;
- provide you with any other products or services that may meet your lifestyle needs.
How the information we collect is used
- We may use the information we collect, including your personal information to:
- provide, personalise and improve your experience with our services including communication purposes;
- internal management purposes to improve the quality of our services;
- enable and promote the services;
- communicate with you for service-related purposes, including promotional emails or messages. All our communications and emails have a clear opt out procedure should you choose not to receive them; and
Other sharing purposes
- In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- to comply with requirements of applicable law, to protect the rights and property of Cruise Passenger, including to enforce the general terms and conditions and to address security issues.
- to inform business partners about use of our services, in the form of statistics or otherwise in a format which does not reveal your identity; and
- if you expressly opt in to such sharing.
Access to your personal information and keeping your information updated
- Cruise Passenger takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and updated. However, it is your responsibility to provide us with any changes or updates to your personal details.
- You may request access to or correction of your personal details held by Cruise Passenger at any time by contacting us. We will provide you with access to your personal information and/or allow you to correct that information so that it is accurate, complete or up to date, except in limited circumstances specified under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or any other circumstances where it would be unlawful, where the personal information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings or have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy. If we refuse to provide you with access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
- Cruise Passenger is committed to providing you with the best possible service for your needs and is committed to answering your queries in a fair and timely manner. Your feedback is valuable to us and we strive to resolve your concerns as effectively as possible.
- collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use our Services and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with their personal information, we will delete it.
Updated May 2018. Cruise Media Australasia Pty Ltd ACN 33 164 325 866.