Regent Seven Seas released their 2021/22 itineraries and they include 146 voyages, 27 new ports of call and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy.
The voyages to be launched from April 2021 through May 2022, feature first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor in Northern Europe and the Baltic. The Explorer will also be heading to Alaska for the first time.
The Mariner will be making a first return to the Black Sea since 2014 when she cruises seven-night itineraries in the Mediterranean during spring and summer.
The line will also be offering a record 116 overnight stays and free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program on 27 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner.
“These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
“Whether searching for an exciting adventure, a new way to unwind or for something entirely different, we invite luxury travellers to find it with Regent and discover their next unrivaled experience, with the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality on board.”
Regent Seven Seas will be making maiden calls to exclusive ports in Greece such as Monemvasia, Igoumenitsa and Chios, Dunkerque in France, Naze (Oshima Island) in Japan and many more. Nearer to home, the new ports are Port Arthur in Tasmania and Whangarei, New Zealand.
There will be three Grand Voyages, including a unique European Tour that combines the best of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor, debuting in February 2020.
The line is also sailing a unique Asia-Pacific route for their 2022 ‘Elements of the Pacific’ world cruise on the Seven Sea Mariner and it has the line’s most Asia-Pacific ports visited ever.
Here are the 2021/22 highlights by ship:
Seven Seas Splendor
- Sails Northern Europe’s summer and the Caribbean’s winter.
- Northern Europe features British Isles, Western Europe & Baltic on 7-to-12 night voyages.
- Overnights featuring Bordeaux, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Amsterdam.
Seven Seas Explorer
- First Alaskan summer season (7-night northbound and southbound itineraries).
- Asian autumn and spring voyages featuring Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Australia and New Zealand voyages featuring the Great Barrier Reef and Milford Sound.
Seven Seas Voyager
- Eastern Mediterranean early summer and autumn in voyages featuring Turkey and Greek Isles, plus the Holy Land.
- Africa and Arabian autumn voyages — including a return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion, an African winter program, then a transoceanic crossing of the South Atlantic over Christmas en route to South America.
- One South American voyage includes scenic cruising through select areas of Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner
- Mariner will cruise the Mediterranean during its spring and summer seasons, including a return to the Black Sea with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Many of these voyages are 7-night cruises.
- She the Atlantic in its autumn season before cruising into the Amazon River and then traversing the Panama Canal en route to San Francisco.
- On 5 January 2022, Seven Seas Mariner will embark on Regent’s 2022 World Cruise through Asia Pacific.
Seven Seas Navigator
- Cruise the Amazon and Caribbean in their spring seasons before sailing up to New York, visiting Bermuda along the way.
- She will sail Northern Europe on a Grand Voyage during its summer — visiting Greenland, Iceland, the Baltic, Arctic and famous capitals of Europe.
- Navigator will be in Canada and New England during their autumn seasons.
- In 2021 and 2022, she will call on Caribbean ports during its winter, including a number of overnights like Bridgetown, Cozumel, and Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.