In a major departure for a big ship line, Celebrity Cruises is invading the luxury space with inclusions like WiFi, drinks and tips.
The new ‘Always Included’ approach to pricing aims to put an end to complex promotions, add-ons and limited time offers and give passengers a more luxurious experience.
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president and CEO of Celebrity Cruises said: “Today, nothing is more luxurious than when things are extra simple and extra special. We wanted to bring that big wonderful feeling of ‘everything is taken care of’ to life for our guests”.
“People want to spend more time being inspired, not getting lost in a myriad of booking options. Our new ‘Always Included’ approach makes the purchase process simple and incredible – one decision and the wonder of a Celebrity cruise awaits.” said Peter Giorgi, vice president and chief marketing officer of Celebrity Cruises.
‘Always Included’ becomes the new standard offered on Celebrity’s ships and includes:
– Unlimited Drinks – Classic cocktails, wines by the glass, beer, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi – Free, always-on connection to social media, email and the web
– Daily Gratuities – Tips are taken care of to allow guests to relax and enjoy the warm service delivered by Celebrity’s exceptional crew.
The second level to the new luxurious simplicity is the option to upgrade to one of two packages:
– Elevate: unlimited premium drinks and shore excursions up
to $200 per person.
– Indulge: Elevate package plus unlimited streaming WiFi and
up to an additional $200 per person in onboard credit.
‘Always Included’ is now available for all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s cruise offerings, excluding Galapagos vacations.
Celebrity has also enhanced its loyalty program to offer Captain’s Club members new perks and special onboard experiences.
See more at celebritycruises.com