Celebrity Cruises has revealed its recently refurbished Celebrity Equinox as part of the lines Celebrity Revolution program. The cruise line is working on recreating its entire fleet with new public spaces, dining experiences, spa and wellness areas and more.
The ship is the third in the fleet to be ‘revolutionised’ as part of the line’s US$500 million investment into ship-wide upgrades, similar to what guests will find on Celebrity Cruises’ new flagship vessel, the Edge.
She’s also the first Solstice class ship to undergo a refurbishment.
“Celebrity Equinox holds a very special place in the hearts of everyone at Celebrity Cruises, and also for our guests; this one-of-a-kind ship continues to be the most awarded in our entire fleet,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises.
“Now, emerging from her dramatic modernisation, our guests are going to love the new, ‘revolutionised’ Celebrity Equinox even more. There is no better way to experience the Caribbean year-round than on board this stunning ship.”
On the transformed Celebrity Equinox, cruisers will enjoy enhancements that include:
- The addition of The Retreat for suite guests, including The Retreat Sundeck, an exclusive sun-soaked hideaway, and The Retreat Lounge (formerly Michael’s Club)
- The new Qsine restaurant (formerly Silk Harvest) will feature both the brand-exclusive Le Petit ChefTMand Friends and the original Le Petit Chef, two amazing dining experiences developed in partnership with TableMation and SkullmappingTM that bring the tabletop to life using innovative 4k technology
- A completely reimagined Passport Bar, perfect for mixing and mingling before and after dinner
- A new watering hole, the Craft Social (formerly Gastrobar), is a casual spot featuring more than 40 craft beers, wine and cocktails on tap, comfort food favourites, flat-screen TVs, and plush leather seating
- Refreshed staterooms and suites ship-wide with stunning enhancements designed with guest comfort in mind, now all featuring Celebrity’s exclusive eXhale bedding collection with luxurious king-sized Cashmere mattresses
- The launch of an exciting new partnership with the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, featuring S.T.E.M.-focused activations and unique, first-at-sea programming offered as part of the popular Camp at Sea for young cruisers
- The interactive programming focuses on two science topics – one on the identification of and solutions related to microplastics and another on the importance and diversity of plankton to the Earth’s oceans and the environment
- Impressive digital enhancements across the ship, such as the addition of RFID lock technology and pervasive Xcelerate Wi-Fi
- Guests will also now be able to experience the brand’s industry-first facial recognition technology with the implementation of the Celebrity Cruises app, which enables smooth port arrival and expedited boarding, plus additional features including guest-to-guest chat and digital room keys
- New treatments and products offered at The Spa by Canyon Ranch, including three new Signature Couples’ treatments, Dyson Supersonic blow-outs at the Canyon Ranch Blow-Out Bar, Mink and Rapid Lash services, and new customised facials by Reveal Machine, among others
- New retail including a John Hardy Boutique, Kate Spade, and a new watch boutique featuring Shinola, Hublot and other Swiss watch brands
The Equinox is currently sailing in the Caribbean.
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.