Emirates and Moët Hennessy are offering their elite members a chance to bid on two unique holidays in France.
Starting from 250,000 Skywards Miles, the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes a two-day trip to Champagne and two-day trip to Paris.
The offer is applicable to all Emirates Skywards Gold and Platinum members and valid for travel from 25 April until 29 April 2024.
Sip and stroll through the Champagne region
From 25 to 27 April, members can expect:
- A one-night hotel stay for two guests at the Royal Champagne, including all meals.
- A one-night stay for two guests at Château de Saran, Moët & Chandon’s exclusive home, including all meals.
- Exclusive tastings, cellar visits and vineyard explorations.
- A bespoke Dom Pérignon tasting in the private lounge.
- An exclusive Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage dinner.
- A visit to the historic Abbey of Hautvillers.
City of lights and culinary delights
- From 27 to 29 April, members can look forward to:
- A two-night stay for two guests at Le Meurice Hotel, including all meals.
- A fine dining experience with Moët & Chandon
- Exclusive tour of the Dior Museum.
- A Michelin-starred dinner with Dom Pérignon.
- A visit to the Iris Van Herpen exhibition at Musée des Arts Décoratifs and Le Louvre.
- A scenic cruise on the Seine River to end the holiday in style.
For more information, click here.