One of Australia’s favourite ships, the Carnival Spirit, returned this morning after a two-week dry dock in Singapore where she’s been fitted out with some amazing new features.
After 350,000 man-hours, these are some of the cool features onboard.
- The new creative studio named SoulPlay is a space for the entire family to let lose their creative flair. Guests of all ages can participate in trendy craft activities and create pieces to take home with them.
- The Warehouse is a video arcade which boasts the latest games for tweens and teens.
- The new duty-free shopping area boasts brands such as Seafolly, Quay Australia, Swarovski, Swatch, Lacoste and Clinique.
- The Pixels Digital Photo Gallery has been added to allow guests to view and purchase their photos via their smartphones or on iPads located at the upgraded kiosk.
- An updated Fitness Centre onboard now offers guests the latest in cardio fitness equipment so there’s no excuse for guests to pause their fitness routine while cruising.
Cruise lovers hoping to enjoy these upgrades can book Carnival’s ‘Shiny Ship Sale’. The promotion offers up to $300^ onboard credit per cabin, free cabin upgrades† within room category and a $99†† deposit per person on selected cruises booked by 29 June 2018 and sailing between 5 July and 30 December 2018.
For the remainder of 2018 and 2019, Carnival Spirit will sail from Sydney to stunning destinations in Australia, New Caledonia and Vanuatu, before repositioning to her new home port in Brisbane in late 2020. This will be the brand’s first-ever ship to home port in Brisbane.
Subscribe to Cruise Passenger magazine to win Tesalate towels worth $237
Save up to $31.40 when you subscribe to Cruise Passenger magazine and go into the draw to win a set of three Tesalate beach towels worth $237.