Are you ready for a free adventure like no other? Then enter now!
Now you can win the ultimate trip of a lifetime for two people to Antarctica valued at more than $20,000 with Hurtigruten Expeditions in 2022 or 2023. Your choice!
Hurtigruten Expeditions is giving away an 11-night holiday to once-in-a-lifetime destination, Antarctica on the state-of-the-art hybrid ship, the MS Fridtjof Nansen departing Ushuaia on 8 November 2022 or 4 March 2023. Enter here!
This is your chance to sail past massive glaciers and experience a polar landscape teeming with wonderful wildlife including penguins, dolphins, seals, whales and hundreds of sea birds. You will feel the earth’s coldest, driest and windiest continent, home to more than 200 animal species. Your expedition cruise will transport you in comfort and style onboard the line’s next generation of hybrid expedition ships, the MSFridtjof Nansen, to the frozen continent for an experience-of-a-lifetime that will give you bragging rights for a long time to come.
Discover Antarctica with the world leader in expedition travel aboard their Highlights of Antarctica expedition.
Your adventure starts with an overnight stay in Buenos Aires, the lively, cosmopolitan capital city of Argentina which never sleeps. Famous for its phenomenal nightlife , you can go bar-hopping from the traditional, neighbourhood tavern to award-winning cocktail bars, big clubs and underground nightspots. Visit the iconic presidential palace, Casa Rosada, the grand 1908 opera house, Teatro Colon and the modern MALBA museum focusing on Latin American art. The next day, you will fly to Ushuaia where you board MS Fridtjof Nansen for your amazing journey. Prepare to cross the famed Drake Passage as you learn more about Antarctica’s history and science from the ship’s expedition team.
Spot whales from the deck of the ship and when you land on the Antarctic Peninsula or South Shetlands, you will watch mesmerised by the huge colonies of penguins while albatrosses and other seabirds fly above.
This is what your holiday includes:
* Overnight stay in Buenos Aires including breakfast
* Return economy flights between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
* Transfer from hotel in Buenos Aires to the airport for the start of the cruise
* Transfer between Ushuaia airport to the ship
* All meals including beer and wine when dining at the ship’s two restaurants Aune and Fredheim
* Complimentary WiFi
* English-speaking Expedition team
* Access to the ship’s onboard Science Centre
* Citizen Science program for guests to assist in live scientific research
* Onboard professional photographers to give tips on how to take the best landscape or wildlife photos
* Use of the ship’s hot tubs, panoramic sauna, gyms and outdoor running track
* Escorted landings in small expedition boats in Antarctica
* Loan of boots, trekking poles and all equipment for activities
* Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket