If you are yearning to holiday in style and travel by private jet to discover the magic of French Polynesia, Tahiti and Society Islands, look no further than the 11-night, luxurious Chairman Cruise on board Ponant’s newly refurbished Le Paul Gauguin.
Not only will you have Sarina Bratton, Ponant chairman Asia Pacific for company who will regale you with some of her astounding travel tales, you will also experience some of the wonders of swimming in crystal-clear waters and snorkelling in amazing coral reefs.
Ponant has specially curated an exclusive, 13-night Fly-and-Cruise package including a private charter on Air Calin flying direct from Sydney to Papeete, a stress-free itinerary to explore the idyllic destinations of French Polynesia plus two-nights pre-cruise hotel stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti in an ocean view room with breakfast. You will also enjoy a pre-cruise cocktail party in Tahiti before boarding the ship.
Ponant expedition manager Mick Fogg has also hand-crafted an exceptional itinerary and shore excursions to showcase the spectacular islands, pristine beaches, diverse marine life and colourful Tahitian culture. Guests can go kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling and scuba diving.
All this for $12,350 per person with departures on 3 June 2022. Click here to find out more about the package.
Your voyage takes you to wonderful Moorea and Bora Bora in the Society Islands known for its lush rainforests and pristine lagoons; absorb the beauty of Huahine with its distinctly volcanic silhouettes and experience Tuamotus, Rangiroa’s gigantic atoll with breath-taking underwater scenery.
Le Paul Gauguin has recently been given a major make-over by French designer and architect, Jean-Philippe Nuel. The ship’s 165 staterooms and suites have been updated and its shallow draught allows it to get up-close-and-personal to enchanting lagoons and atolls.
The ship’s restaurants have also been updated serving exquisite French cuisine with a Polynesian twist including foie gras, freshly bakes croissants with lots of butter, great selection of cheeses and fine French wine.
There is also a an art gallery of 150 paintings by artist Paul Gauguin.
The 13-night Tahitian package includes:
- Return direct charter flight from Sydney, Australia to Papeete, French Polynesia in economy class with Air Calin departing Sydney on June 3, 2022
- Two-night pre-cruise stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti in an Ocean View room including breakfast
- Exclusive complimentary cocktail party on June 3 in Papeete
- 11-night ‘Society Islands & Tuamotus’ itinerary on board Le Paul Gauguin hosted by award-winning Australian businesswoman Sarina Bratton AM – Chairman Asia Pacific for PONANT and Paul Gauguin Cruises.
- All transfers
- Complimentary exclusive shore excursions
- Personalised gifts and enrichment throughout the voyage including lectures onboard with guest speakers and destination specialists
- Access to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private beach at Motu Mahana
- All the usual benefits of a Paul Gauguin Cruise – all meals, drinks, gratuities, watersports from the ship’s marina and cultural activities from Polynesian hosts, Les Gauguines & Gauguins
For more information of Paul Gauguin Cruises, visit au.ponant.com/paul-gauguin. First time guests on Le Paul Gauguin or Ponant will also save $800. Conditions apply.
To book , call Paul Gauguin Cruises on 1800 878 671, email [email protected] or contact your preferred travel agent.