From the history-lined canals of Venice to the sun-soaked playgrounds of the French Riviera, Celebrity Cruises’ award-winning Mediterranean sailings offer something special for everyone. The line’s latest revolutionary ship, Celebrity Beyond shatters any preconceived notion of a cruise experience as it takes luxury to new heights.
With 167 sailings to choose from, the hardest choice you’ll have to make is where to go. For example, you could find yourself sailing the Italian Riviera and France onboard Celebrity Beyond from only $2699* per person with their latest offer, a nine-night sailing departing 27 August this year. It starts from Barcelona and calls at eight ports including Marseille, Nice, Santa Margherita, La Spezia, Sicily, Naples and Rome. Drinks, WiFi and service charges are Always Included.
To book, click here.
Some of the most beautiful sights you’ll see will be the white-washed buildings and turquoise waters in Santorini and the pastel-coloured fishing villages of the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Sip some of the world’s finest wines in Bordeaux or feast on the rich Andalusian cuisine in Cadiz.
Greece’s most famous cosmopolitan island, Mykonos, is a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Aegean Sea. Cinque Terre embraces a string of centuries-old seaside villages on the rugged Italian Riviera coastline. Cloudless skies, multihued blue waters, and gorgeous white-sand beaches in the Mediterranean complete the idyllic picture.
If this has you dreaming of warmer places, then you’re in luck as there are still some spots left on sailings this summer across the Mediterranean. You can set sail on a 10-night Greek Islands & Malta sailing on 11 July 2022 from $3,699 per person*, with drinks, WiFi and service charges Always Included. Browse more of the latest offers on European sailings here.
Celebrity Beyond goes further than imagined possible for a cruise ship, creating a world of wonder and approachable luxury. The third ship in the line’s revolutionary Edge series takes outward-facing design to the next level with expanded open-air spaces. Celebrity Beyond builds on the features of its award-winning sister ships, Celebrity Edge (sailing in Australia & New Zealand in 2023/24), and Celebrity Apex. Its Retreat Sundeck offers two levels of unadulterated outdoor bliss. You will also savour fine dining that rivals anything you’d find on land.
Some of the carefully curated elements of Celebrity Beyond include:
- Transformed accommodation with private plunge pools to staterooms with infinite verandas
- An expanded rooftop garden and resort deck with two cantilevered float pools
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Moroccan-inspired Sunset Bar
- A first-ever, Daniel Boulud fine dining restaurant at sea, Le Voyage
- A boldly-designed Grand Plaza, spanning three levels centred around the infamous Martini Bar
- The return of the Magic Carpet, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering uninterrupted views for guests while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
* Visit celebritycruises.com/au for full terms and conditions. Prices correct as at 19 May 2022 and is based on category 12, twin share accommodation, Always Included sailing.