School’s out, and it’s three months before the kids are back at their desks. What can you do to stay sane and ensure those active minds and bodies are fully occupied?
It’s too late for summer camp. But here’s a rescue plan: there are still some last minute Christmas cruise ship deals to be had.
Water slides. Kids clubs. Included food. And an on-site Santa.
Bliss! For all parents everywhere who’ve just woken up to what’s ahead, here’s what’s left for family Christmas cruising and beyond, into the January holidays.
Now you can Ho! Ho! Ho! your way to through the break.
P&O has a bunch of reasons for you to spend your family Christmas Day on board their ships. Most of all, they are all about taking the stress out of Christmas holidays.
Why choose P&O
P&O’s Christmas cruises aim to let you enjoy quality time with loved ones minus the hassles of Christmas – leave the cleaning and cooking to the cruise lines!
With plenty of added Christmas features for the kids, they can also enjoy the carolling, and delight the kids when Santa visits with presents. Such is also taken care of with all the trimmings!
Christmas on the Pacific Dawn
- 10 nights departing December 17th
- Brisbane, Santo Vanuatu, Champagne Bay Vanuatu, Port Vila Vanuatu, Lifou Island, Noumea, Brisbane
- Interior cabin from $1556 per person, 3 person room
Great Barrier Reef Discovery
- Departing 10th Jan from Brisbane
- 7 nights
- On board the pacific Aria
- Visiting Airlie, Cairns, Willis Island
- From $1132 per person for a 4 person room
Royal Caribbean International
A Royal Caribbean cruise holiday is unquestionably an adventure for every family member.
Why choose Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean says a cruise with them is for the ‘young and the young-at-heart’.
Everything from top quality dining to large cabins, top notch entertainment, highly rated youth programs and kids facilities (also for the big kids) like the rock wall, the mini golf, ice skating, and Flow Rider… this is a high octane cruise that will delight the entire clan…including the one watching the purse strings!
A Queensland voyage
- On the Voyager of the Seas
- 8 nights departing 12th December
- Sydney return via Brisbane and Airlie Beach
- Interior twin cabin from $1291 per person
New Zealand’s best
- 11 nights cruising the best of New Zealand
- Includes Auckland, Milford Sound and the Bay of Islands
- Departing Sydney on 7th Jan
- Onboard Radiance of the Seas
- Up to 40% off for every guest
- Up to $400 spend at sea
- From $1899 per person