Luxury line Crystal has unveiled amazing new itineraries for 2025 where guests can experience Monaco’s exciting Grand Prix to chasing the elusive Northern Lights in Norway.
Newly refurbished Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will sail the world’s oceans to visit 112 countries, calling at 281 ports including off-the-beaten-path destinations such as the extraordinary Faroe Islands, an archipelago of 18 rocky, volcanic islands between Iceland and Norway.
Other new destinations include Haifa, the northern Israeli city built on the northern slopes of Mount Carmel as well as astounding Shanghai in China.
These bucket-list destinations with bespoke excursions will give guests the chance of explore a treasure trove of lesser-visited corners of the world, said Cristina Levis, CEO of Abercrombie & Kent Travel Group which recently purchased the Crystal line.
Meanwhile, you can also take a sneak peak inside Serenity’s Penthouse Suite:
Highlights of Crystal Serenity 2025 itineraries
- After completing the World Cruise in May 2025, Crystal Serenity will depart from Marseille and sail the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting destinations like Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga, the charming, half-timbered town of Ronne, Latvia’s capital, Riga, known for its pedestrian-only medieval Old Town and more.
- Guests will have the rare opportunity to visit Longyearbyen, the largest inhabited area of Svalbard, Norway – famous for its incomparable views of the Northern Lights.
- With calls to the Faroe Islands, and Iceland, passengers will discover dramatic landscapes and breathtaking views in the world’s most stunning Nordic destinations including Tórshavn, Djupivogur, and Reykjavik among others.
- For a perfect leaf-peeping getaway, guests onboard from September to November 2025, will visit iconic North American ports of call such as Québec City, Gaspé, Newport, Boston, Portland, New York City and more.
- For those who wish to partake in the holiday season at sea, sun-filled voyages include Caribbean and South American destinations like Montego Bay, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Cartagena, the Panama Canal and more.
Highlights of Crystal Symphony 2025 itineraries
- Kicking off 2025 in Southeast Asia, the newly refurbished ship will explore remote destinations including Sihanoukville, known for having the best beaches in Cambodia, along with Sabang and Weh Island, the small active volcanic island to the northwest of Sumatra.
- With multi-day port calls to the region’s top urban centers including Ho Chi Minh City, Halong Bay, Laem Chabang and Shanghai, passengers will have even more time for in-depth cultural immersion. Guests can also visit Palawan, the Philippines’ ecological jewel with pristine beaches, and Brunei, known for its verdant rainforests.
- Timed with the Grand Prix, the ship will visit Monaco and Villefranche-sur-Mer, allowingguests the chance to embrace their inner Formula 1 driver, as they watch the iconic race in two of Europe’s leading destinations.
- Mediterranean highlights include calls to Haifa, Dubrovnik and Cyprus, in addition to Greece’s increasingly popular destinations of Zakynthos, Corfu and Santorini, among others.
- The latter half of 2025 will be spent in the Middle East visiting a variety of destinations ranging from the small Egyptian port of Safaga (Luxor), to Dubai, known for luxury shopping and ultramodern architecture, to the more remote Salalah, the third-largest city in the Sultanate of Oman, known for its marine life.
Guests will be able to book these exotic 2025 itineraries on 27 September.