Soak up the magic of Uluru as you listen to the melodious voices of singing sensations Jessica Mauboy and Dani Im serenade you under the stars in the middle of Australia’s remote Red Centre.
Relish the joy of savouring bush tucker-inspired cuisine at a Sounds of Silence Gala dinner as the hypnotic sounds of the didgeridoo fill the night air in an unforgettable evening to remember forever.
To enhance your experience further, you can also take a helicopter ride over the stunning sun-baked landscape and explore the jaw-dropping sandstone rock formations of the West MacDonnell Ranges.
Imagine Holidays has crafted a special holiday offering a choice of a silver or platinum packages.
To book call Imagine Holidays at (02) 8313 5965 or clickherefor more details.
The Silver Package is a five-night holiday departing 17 May 2022 with prices starting from $3999 per person. It includes a three-night stay at Ayers Rock Resort’s Emu Walk Apartments with breakfast, a walking tour of Uluru at sunrise followed by Kata Tjuta excursion. In the evening you will enjoy two unforgettable performances by singing duo Jessica Mauboy and Dani Im. The next evening, put on your best frock and attire for a memorable Sounds of Silence dinner with canapés, bush-tucker delicacies and delicious wine before travelling to Alice Springs for a two-night stay with a tour of the town and West MacDonnell Ranges.
The Platinum Package is a five-night holiday departing 14 May 2022 with prices starting from $4499pp and includes a three-night stay at the luxury Sails In The Desert in Ayers Rock, a walking tour of Uluru at sunrise and a Kata Tjuta excursion. In the evening you can look forward to two beautiful and unforgettable performances by singing sensations, Jessica Mauboy and Dani Im. The next day, you will be taken on an exhilarating helicopter flight to take in the incredible landscape and the country’s iconic landmarks. In the evening, dress up for your memorable Sounds of Silence Gala dinner with mouth-watering canapés, bush-tucker delicacies and premium wine. You will then leave Uluru and travel to Kings Canyon Resort for a one-night stay. You will experience a Kings Canyon Rim walk before spending a night at Alice Springs.
Here’s what your Silver Package includes:
* All flights, taxes and transfers
* Silver seat tickets to an intimate performance by Jessica Mauboy and Dani Im
* Sounds of Silence gala dinner including local wines and beer
* Three night four-star hotel stay in Ayers Rock Resort’s Emu Walk Apartments with breakfast
* Two night four-star stay at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs with breakfast
* Fully escorted tours including Uluru tour at sunrise and excursions to Alice Springs town and West MacDonnell Ranges
The Platinum Package includes:
* All flights, taxes and transfers
* Gold seat tickets to an intimate performance by Jessica Mauboy and Dani Im
* Sounds of Silence Gala dinner including local wines and beer
* One night four-star hotel stay in Alice Springs with breakfast
* One night three-star hotel stay at the Kings Canyon Resort with breakfast and dinner
* Three night five star hotel stay in Ayers Rock at the Sails in the Desert with breakfast
* Helicopter scenic flight over Uluru and Kata Tjuta^
* Fully escorted tours of Kings Canyon, Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Highlights of the holiday:
When you are taken on a tour of the West MacDonnell Ranges, be ready with your camera to take some amazing shots of the Standley Chasm gorge. You will learn about the homeland of the local Arrernte people, their sacred sites and diverse flora and fauna. You can also go for a refreshing dip in one of the several waterholes.
At Alice Springs, you will visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service which provides medical service to some of the country’s most remote people and tour the historic Telegraph Station, which marks the site of the first European settlement in Alice Springs in 1871. Besides a historic museum, the Station is also the gateway to mountain bike trails and walks.
To book, call Imagine Holidays at (02) 8313 5965 or click here for more details.
^ Date of tour may vary
Watch Singing Sensations Jessica Mauboy And Dani Im In The Mystical Beauty Of Uluru
Fill in your name, email and phone number and a representative from Imagine Holidays will be in touch.