Viking has unveiled its ocean and river cruises for 2023 with many itineraries offered at reduced prices.
Selected ocean cruises in Scandinavia, the Mediterranean, Alaska, the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand are now all available to purchase at this year’s prices with savings up to $3000 per couple.
The line has also disclosed a range of popular river cruises in Europe, Russia, Egypt and Southeast Asia for 2023. Travellers can book popular cruises aboard the Viking Osiris sailing the Nile River in Egypt, Viking Saigon sailing the Mekong River in Southeast Asia and Viking Mississippi, launching in the heart of America.
Michelle Black, Managing Director of Viking Australia and New Zealand said: “We know travellers are seeking certainty in order to plan their future travels, which is why we’ve opened 2023 departures for sale before any other major river cruise line. Now is the time to plan ahead for your pick of dates, staterooms and value for money for our 2023 departures”.
Discounted ocean itineraries have been revealed aboard Viking Jupiter, Orion, Sea and Sky in 2023. The new Viking Venus which will first set sail in 2021 will spend her maiden season sailing itineraries in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. She will be the line’s seventh ocean ship with 465 staterooms to accommodate up to 930 guests identical to her sister ships.
“Our smaller ships of no more than 930-guests, all-veranda staterooms and our ongoing commitment to placing your comfort, health and wellbeing above all else delivers the reassurance you need to plan for the future,” Ms Black said.
“If you’re a forward planner, this announcement is for you. We’ve released a vast selection of our 2023 sailings early, to give you the confidence to plan ahead with certainty while snapping up the stateroom category, itinerary and departure date of your choice,” she said.
The 2022-2023 departures are available at 2020 prices as part of the line’s ‘Explore The Viking Way’ sale, saving can be up to $3000 per couple on some itineraries.
Viking is also offering the freedom to change plans up to 24 hours before departure and still receive full cruise credit.
2022-2023 ocean cruises now open for sale include:
- 15-day Viking Homelands voyage from Stockholm to Bergen or v.v. is priced from $8,495 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 17 April 2023.
- 13-day Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice or v.v. is priced from $7,995 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 7 November 2022.
- 15-day Australia & New Zealand sailing from Sydney to Auckland or v.v. is priced from $8,495 pp including savings of up to $2,000 per couple. Departs 8 December 2022.
- 23-day North Pacific Passage from Tokyo to Vancouver via Alaska & Russia is priced from $10,995 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 20 September 2022.
- 18-day South America & The Chilean Fjords voyage from Buenos Aires to Santiago or v.v. is priced from $9,195 pp including savings of up to $2,000 per couple. Departs 1 December 2022.
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.