An amazing 24 hour online cruise sale starts at 7PM tonight – with huge discounts.
You can save 70% on packages – or up to $5000 off cruises.
With a huge number of leading brands offering amazing deals for one 24 hour event, Travel Frenzy is set to be Australia’s biggest ever online travel sale – and Aussie holidaymakers can cash in and save thousands on holiday packages, cruises, flights, accommodation, car rental, luggage, experiences and more!
Participating travel brands include MSC, Cruise Guru, Cruise 1st, Webjet, Air New Zealand, Hilton, Europcar, Fiji Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, STA Travel and Luxury Escapes.
“This event has absolutely taken off,” says Grant Arnott, co-founder of Click Frenzy. “First launched in 2016, Travel Frenzy created a giant boost to travel bookings setting record sales days for many of our participating retailers.
“That shows the huge appetite Australian shoppers have for 24 hour bargains, and it’s awesome to see more travel brands than ever joining this year’s Travel Frenzy.”
Here is a teaser of some of the cruise offers available:
- 20 nights Sydney to Singapore including flights – $2299pp
- 7 nights Caribbean departing Miami – $699pp (flights not included)
- 7 nights Malaysia & Singapore cruise with flights from $1499
- 8 nights in Japan on Superstar Virgo from only $1099
- 13 nights China & Japan cruise with balcony and flights from $1699pp
What you should do right now
Everyone considering a holiday or experience in the next six months needs to do four things:
1. Start planning the trip you want to take
2. Get leave approval from the boss for the dates you want
3. Save the date for tonight and don’t book a thing until Travel Frenzy kicks off
4. Subscribe at www.clickfrenzy.com.au for a half hour headstart – it’s free, you can unsubscribe at any time and your details will never be shared.
There will be thousands of dollars in savings available on international packages, and huge savings on domestic holidays and experiences.
Click Frenzy Travel will be the most exciting online travel sale in Australia’s history, with many prizes to be won including a 10-Day Luxury Tour of Vietnam for 2 people.
With more than 700 deals on offer during the 24-hour period, visitors will be blown away by the depth of savings and unbeatable opportunities across flights, accommodation, holiday packages, cruises, attractions, experiences, tours, rental cars, insurance and merchandise.
Find out how to pick the best cabin in Cruise Passenger’s world-first Video Cruise Guide
We’ve made choosing your next cruise easy with a guide that cuts through the complications and tells you what lines are offering, where they can take you and what’s on board.