Prepare a royal welcome for Cunard’s iconic trio of Queens in 2020/21 as they visit Australia together in the summer season.
Sail in Cunard style with itineraries that range from short two-night breaks to a 108-night world voyage, blending world-class cities with smaller, less well-known destinations.
Cunard Senior Manager for Australia and New Zealand Katrina McAlpine said: “With all three Queens visiting Down Under during our 2020-21 program, and Queen Elizabeth spending a record number of days in Australian waters, Australians will have more opportunities than ever before to experience all the pleasures of a holiday at sea with Cunard.”
Departing Southampton on January 10, 2021, Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2 will embark on a voyage from southern Africa to Southeast Asia and the Mediterranean as well as Australia where she will visit eight ports, from Fremantle to Cairns and Darwin.
Queen Victoria will set sail on a western circumnavigation of the globe, including scenic cruising in the Panama Canal and overnight stays in San Francisco, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Singapore and Cape Town as well as Sydney. Her time in Australian waters will also include visits to Brisbane, the Whitsundays and Darwin.
Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth’s program of exotic voyages will offer more regional-focussed itineraries, including her record 118-day season Down Under featuring a range of short sojourns between major Australian cities as well as longer journeys around Australia and New Zealand. She will also be making maiden calls in Lyttleton and New Plymouth, New Zealand; Hualien, Taiwan; and Miyakojima, Japan
The 2021 World Voyage season and Queen Elizabeth’s 2020-21 Australian program will go on sale for past guests at 7pm (AEDT) on March 12, 2019 and for all other guests at 7pm (AEDT) on March 13, 2019. For more information and bookings, contact your travel consultant, call Cunard on 132 494 or visit www.cunard.com.
*Subject to availability. Conditions apply.
Voyages available in the new program include:
- A 14-night Christmas and New Year cruise to New Zealand departing Melbourne on December 22, 2020 (Q101). Fares start from $4449* per person twin share.
- A 13-night sailing from Auckland to Sydney via Tasmania departing January 27, 2021 (Q105). Fares start from $3999* per person twin share.
Queen Mary 2
- A 99-night World Voyage sailing roundtrip from Southampton on January 10, 2021 (M103E). Fares start from $22,299* per person twin share.
- A 28-night journey from Cape Town to Sydney departing January 24, 2021 (M104B). Fares start from $6399* per person twin share.
- A 21-night San Francisco to Sydney voyage, departing February 6, 2021 (V106). Fares start from $5349* per person twin share.
- A 25-night journey from Hong Kong to Cape Town sailing March 20, 2021 (V108). Fares start from $6699* per person twin share.
Find out how to pick the best cabin in Cruise Passenger’s world-first Video Cruise Guide
We’ve made choosing your next cruise easy with a guide that cuts through the complications and tells you what lines are offering, where they can take you and what’s on board.