If you are big fan of ICEHOUSE, one of Australia’s well known bands from the 80’s, then look no further. You can watch them perform exclusively in the magical surrounds of Uluru next August.
Listen to lead singer Iva Davies belt out some of the band’s famous hits such as “Great Southern Land”, “Hey, Little Girl and “Electric Blue”. You will be forgiven if you sing along.
Imagine Holidays has put together a wonderful holiday package of five nights in Ayers Rock and Alice Springs including flights, hotels and escorted tours of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and West MacDonnell Ranges. You will enjoy a Sounds of Silence gala dinner complete with bush tucker-inspired cuisine accompanied by the gentle sounds of the didgeridoo and take in an art installation that illuminate the landscape with shimmering light.
This exclusive superior holiday package of five nights with prices starting from $3999pp, departs on 28 August 2022. To book, just call Imagine Holidays at (02) 8313 5965 or click here for details.
This is what your superior holiday package includes:
* All flights, taxes and transfers
* Gold seat tickets to an intimate performance by ICEHOUSE
* Sounds of Silence gala dinner including local wines, beers and soft drinks
* Two night four-star stay at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters with breakfast
* Three night four-star stay in Ayers Rock at the Desert Gardens Hotel with breakfast
* Fully escorted half-day Alice Springs town tour
* Fully escorted tour of West MacDonnell Ranges
* Fully escorted Uluru sunrise base tour
Highlight of the holiday:
* As daylight begins to fade on 30 August 2022 and the hypnoptic colours of Uluru deepen to a crimson red, you will be settle into your Gold seats and be spellbound by the strains of ICEHOUSE band. Enjoy hit after hit from the band’s repertoire during an evening performance you will treasure forever.
To book, call Imagine Holidays at (02) 8313 5965 or click here for more details.