Discover Europe in a new light with an incredible holiday package hand-crafted by My Cruises River Collection, featuring flights, hotel stays, scenic rail journeys and a 15-day luxury river cruise.
This 19-day fly, stay and luxury river cruise discovery starts from $8,990 per person and sets sail on April 30, 2023.
Your luxury package includes:
- Flights to Paris, returning from Prague
- 2-night hotel stay at Pullman Montparnasse in Paris with breakfast daily
- Scenic rail journey from Paris to Amsterdam
- 15-day luxury river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest onboard Avalon Waterways
- Gourmet onboard dining with seasonal and locally sourced A la Carte menus
- Regional beer and wine with lunch and dinner
- Specialty onboard entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Daily onshore excursions with expert guides
- Onboard port taxes and charges
- Transfer from Budapest Port to Prague
- 2-night stay at the Grandior Hotel in Prague with breakfast daily
- Bonus onboard gratuities (valued at $710)
This holiday of a lifetime begins in Paris, the ever-romantic City of Light. You’ll have two days to spend soaking in the history, food, and culture of France’s most iconic city. Tick off bucket-list landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and Louvre Museum.
After your two-night Paris stay, enjoy a scenic rail journey from Paris to Amsterdam. Spend the day exploring the bike-lined canals and visiting historic gems like the Anne Frank House and Rijksmuseum, before embarking on your 15-day luxury river cruise onboard Avalon Waterways.
Make the most of your journey along the romantic Rhine and Danube Rivers soaking in the breathtaking views from your spacious suite. Along the way, you’ll pass storybook castles, hillside vineyards, medieval villages, and other-worldly forests.
Each day offers a chance to explore a new European town, where local guides will help you uncover historic highlights and hidden gems. Offering a distinctive range of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions, Avalon allows you to explore your own way. Not to mention feasting on local cuisine and sampling local wines!
Enjoy an overnight stay in Budapest, where you’ll have the chance to explore the Hungarian Parliament Building, Fisherman’s Bastion and Szechenyi Thermal Baths. Upon disembarking, you’ll be transferred to the enchanting city of Prague.
Finish your journey with a two-night stay in Czechia’s capital. Don’t miss discovering Prague Castle, walking across the famous Charles Bridge, tracing history at the Jewish Quarter and marvelling at the beauty of Old Town Square. You’ll fly home to Australia, filled with stories to share with family and friends.
Click here for more information.