Carnival Cruise Line launched its latest round of sailings for the 2021 wave season – and with 56 cruises on offer, it’s the largest ever deployment from the cruise line.
On sale this month, Carnival’s latest program release will see almost double the number of sailings compared to its 2020 season, including a 66% increase in shorter ‘Fun Size’ cruises on Carnival Spirit sailing from Brisbane, and Carnival Splendor sailing from Sydney.
Queenslanders will have the opportunity to experience a number of unique cruises to the South Pacific onboard Carnival Spirit when it sails from Brisbane year-round from October 2020, including a maiden call to the untouched tropical Fijian island of Dravuni.
With a population of 125 people, this island is the definition of a secluded paradise. Carnival Spirit will also sail to a variety of beautiful South Pacific Islands including Santo, Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou Isle and Mystery Island as part of her 7 to 11-night itineraries departing Brisbane.
Queenslanders after a holiday between their holidays can also take advantage of Carnival Spirit’s ‘Fun Size’ cruises departing Brisbane, offering 4-night cruises to Airlie Beach and 3-night weekend sampler cruises.
Carnival Splendor will also boast a number of unique sailings departing from Sydney from December 2019, offering short, ’Fun Size’ cruises to Moreton Island, Tasmania and Weekend Samplers, a themed cruise to the Melbourne Cup, longer 7 to 11-night sailings to the South Pacific, as well as 10-night cruises to the South Island of New Zealand.
Carnival Cruise Line Vice President Australia, Jennifer Vandekreeke, said the brand was excited to launch a record number of cruises.
“For the first time ever, we have two ships sailing year-round from Australia. With Carnival Splendor sailing from Sydney and Carnival Spirit based in her new homeport of Brisbane, we’re offering more fun cruise holidays to more destinations than ever before.
“Guests can choose their favourite flavour of fun, ranging from the tropical South Pacific, close to home in Australia, the adventure and beauty of New Zealand or a cheeky weekend getaway.”
Program highlights include:
• Seven nights to the South Pacific – from $999 per person, interior twin – based on 7 Feb 2021
• 11 nights to Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia – from $1,699 per person, interior twin- based on 3 Jan 2021
• Four nights to Airlie Beach – from $599 per person, interior twin – based on 21 Feb 2021
• Three nights sampler – from $499 per person, interior twin – based on 25 Feb 2021
• Eight nights to the South Pacific – from $999 per person, interior twin – based on 25 Mar 2021
• 10 days to the South Island of New Zealand – from $1,399 per person, interior twin – based on 15 Mar 2021
• Four nights to Moreton Island – from $599 per person, interior twin – based on 18 Feb 2021
• Four nights to Tasmania – from $749 per person, interior twin – based on 23 Jan 2021
• Three-night weekend samplers – from $499 per person, interior twin – based on 5 Feb 2021
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.