Royal Caribbean today announced the itineraries of its 2017/18 season and passengers can start booking their next cruise from Thursday April 21, 2016.
This year’s wave season will see the return of favourites like Explorer of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas. And it is also the first season that the southern hemisphere’s largest ship, Ovation of the Seas will be in Australia.
Royal Caribbean will be offering 66 different sailings ranging from two to 23 nights and cruisers can get a choice of travelling to exotic destinations in the South Pacific, Asia and North America.
Explorer of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas will be predominately sailing to Australian’s favourite destination, the South Pacific. You’ll call at destinations like Mystery Island, Port Vila, Noumea, Isle of Pines and many more. Both ships have also been decked out with signature Royal Caribbean onboard activities like the surf simulator FlowRider, an ice skating rink and rockclimbing wall.
Radiance of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas will mainly be sailing around Australia and New Zealand. Take a look at the itineraries below to pick your next cruise.
2017/18 Itinerary Overview
Ovation of the Seas
- A 14 night repositioning voyage from Singapore to Sydney departing 23 November 2017 and calling at Fremantle, Adelaide and Hobart
- A 10 night New Zealand sailing with scenic cruising to the Milford Sounds region, as well as calls to Dunedin, Wellington, Napier and Picton
- A 12 night Christmas cruise to New Zealand departing 17 December 2017 and a 12-night New Year’s cruise to New Zealand that departs on 29 December 2017, calling in both the North and South Islands
- A nine night New Zealand school holidays sailing departing on 10 January 2018
- Calls to South Pacific favourites Mystery Island and Noumea during an eight night school holidays voyage departing 19 January 2018 (subject to port approval)
- An eight night Tasmania voyage departing 27 January 2018 that includes a call to Hobart and an overnight stay in Adelaide
- An extended 14 night New Zealand cruise departing 4 February 2018 which visits the Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington, Picton, Dunedin and includes a scenic cruise to the Milford Sounds region
Explorer of the Seas
- An epic 22 night repositioning cruise from Seattle to Sydney via Honolulu, Lahaina, Suva (overnight), Mystery Island, Lifou and Mare departing 6 October 2017
- Three 11 night South Pacific and Fiji sailings, including a combined Christmas and New Year cruise departing on 24 December 2017
- A selection of seven, eight, nine, 10 and 12 night South Pacific sailings during the January school holidays
- A three night Sampler cruise which departs 9 February 2018
- A seven night Tasmania sailing departing 12 March 2018 which includes a maiden call to Wollongong, as well as calls to Hobart and Melbourne
- Explorer of the Seas will depart Australia on 22 April 2018 with a 23 night Sydney to Seattle cruise visiting Noumea, Lifou, Mystery Island, Suva (overnight) Lahaina and Honolulu.
Voyager of the Seas
- A 10 night repositioning cruise from Singapore to Fremantle departing on 18 October 2017 and calling at Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi and Phuket
- Voyager of the Seas will then sail a 16 night Round Australia and New Zealand voyage from Fremantle to Sydney departing 28 October 2017 that includes calls to Adelaide, Melbourne, Dunedin, Akaroa, Picton, Wellington and scenic cruising in the Milford Sounds region
- An eight night Queensland cruise departing 13 November 2017 with calls to Brisbane, Willis Island, and the Whitsundays
- A choice of two 14 night South Pacific and Fiji sailings including a New Year’s cruise departing 30 December 2017
- A choice of six 10 night South Pacific sailings visiting ports in Noumea and Vanuatu including a Christmas cruise departing 20 December 2017
- Three 9 night sailings calling at ports in Noumea and Vanuatu
- A choice of nine, eight and seven night South Pacific itineraries and an 11 night cruise departing on 5 April, which also visits Fiji
- A two night weekend sampler cruise departing 1 December 2017 and a three night weekend sampler cruise departing 2 February 2018
- Voyager of the Seas will conclude her local season with a 14 night Sydney to Singapore cruise departing 16 April 2018 and visiting Brisbane, The Whitsundays, Cairns, Port Douglas and Darwin
Radiance of the Seas
- An 18 night transpacific cruise from Honolulu to Sydney departing 19 September 2017 which calls at French Polynesia and New Zealand
- A circumnavigation of Australia, where guests can choose to sail a 16-night ‘Top End’ cruise from Sydney to Fremantle which calls at Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Bali, Port Hedland and Geraldton or a 17 night south coast and New Zealand sailing that calls at Esperance, Adelaide, Melbourne, Dunedin, Akaroa, Picton, Wellington, as well as scenic cruising to the Sounds, or choose to combine the two cruises into one majestic 33-night voyage
- A nine night Tasmania cruise departing on 13 December 2017 that calls at Hobart and Melbourne and includes an overnight stay in Adelaide;
- Visit Queensland during an eight night sailing departing on 29 March 2018 that calls at Newcastle, The Whitsundays and Brisbane
- Radiance of the Seas will also offer a 14 night Sydney to Auckland cruise calling in New Caledonia, Fiji and Tonga, departing 3 January 2018. This cruise can be combined with the following 14 night New Zealand sailing from Auckland to Sydney to create a 24-night South Pacific and New Zealand cruise
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year on a 12 night New Zealand cruise departing 22 December 2017
- Choose from a selection of 11 night, 13 night or 14 night cruises to New Zealand which visit the North and South Islands and the majestic Milford Sounds region
- Radiance of the Seas departs the region on 17 April 2018 with a 17 night Sydney to Honolulu repositioning sailing visiting Picton, Wellington, Papeete and Bora Bora
For more information, click here.
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.