It’s a bumper European season for Princess Cruises, with the line revealing its 2021 cruises and tours.
The five-ship strong fleet will be visiting the Mediterranean, British Isles, Scandinavia & Russia, Norway as well as Iceland.
Every ship will feature the new OceanMedallion, the new technology that helps guests sailing with Princess, order drinks and food from anywhere on the ship, get access to their cabins and more.
The line’s new ships, Enchanted Princess and Sky Princess will be sailing these regions with Crown Princess, Island Princess and Grand Princess.
There will be a total of 180 departures on 63 unique itineraries to 108 destinations in 31 countries.
“Europe is our top long-haul fly-cruise destination for Australians and, in 2021 we’re pleased to announce that guests will enjoy an elevated experience onboard with our highly-rated Princess MedallionClass holidays offered on every ship for the season,” said Nick Ferguson, Princess Cruises Sales and Marketing Director Australia and New Zealand.
Deployment highlights include:
- Enchanted Princess sails throughout the Mediterranean with combinable seven, 11- , 14-, or 21-day departures from Barcelona, Rome or Athens and will feature Istanbul, Turkey on select departures. Northern Europe highlights include Sky Princess to the Baltic on 11-day Scandinavia & Russia sailings from Copenhagen.
- Crown Princess sails the popular 12-day British Isles from London (Southampton) or Paris (Le Havre) and features Dublin, Edinburgh and a new port of Portland, giving access to the prehistory monument of Stonehenge (on select sailings).
- Island Princess sails the length and breadth of Europe including two sailings to the Holy Land of Israel, and new for 2021, a 16-day Iceland & Greenland sailing with port visits including Reykjavik and Akureyri, Iceland, and Nanortalik and Qaqortoq, Greenland.
- Multiple ships visit marquee cities during popular festival times – Island Princess and Crown Princess both visit Scotland during the Edinburgh Military Tattoo and new for 2021, Island Princess visits Hamburg during Oktoberfest.
- Grand Princess sails roundtrip from London (Southampton) to Norway, Scandinavia & Russia, the Mediterranean, and a special 24-day sailing to Canada & New England in the fall.
- Grand Princess and Island Princess each sail to the top of the world during the Summer Solstice on June 21, 2021, the longest day of the year, to where the sun never sets on 14- or 16-day Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice cruises.
Cultural immersion abounds with select sailings visiting an array of treasured UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as The Acropolis in Athens and Ephesus from Kusadasi. Guests will delight in award-winning Discovery, Discovery Family, Animal Planet and Bon Appetit shore excursions. And Princess offers More Ashore late-night and overnight stays in 30 ports to maximise time exploring these famed cities.
Overnight stays are offered in:
- St. Petersburg, on every 11-day Scandinavia & Russia from Copenhagen on Sky Princess, 14-day Baltic Heritage from London on Grand Princess and 14-day Scandinavia & Russia Collection from London on Island Princess.
- Cork, Ireland, home to the Blarney Castle, on our 12-day British Isles from London June 19, 2021 departure on Crown Princess.
- Alta, Norway, on the 12-day Search for the Northern Lights from London on Island Princess
- Princess Cruises also offers “More Ashore” late-night stays on select itineraries, including:
- Mykonos on every seven-day Mediterranean & Aegean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- Barcelona and Genoa on every seven-day Mediterranean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- St. Petersburg and Berlin (Warnemunde) on every 11-day Scandinavia & Russia voyage on Sky Princess.
- Belfast on every British Isles sailing from London or Paris on Crown Princess.
- Copenhagen on both seven-day Scandinavia on Grand Princess.
- Malta (Valletta) and Corfu on every 11-day Grand Western Mediterranean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- Dubrovnik on 11-day Grand Mediterranean on Enchanted Princess.
Several Mediterranean and Northern Europe cruises can be combined with a multi-night land tour to create a cruisetour for additional exploration. Example cruisetours include:
- Classic Italy: Visit Florence and Rome’s greatest sights from the Duomo to the Roman Colosseum
- Imperial Treasures: Visit Budapest, Vienna and Prague — three of the region’s most enchanting cities. This cruisetour also features a visit to Berlin before cruising to Scandinavia and Russia
- Highlights of Spain: This escorted cruise tour showcases the best that Spain has to offer with overnights in Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona. Must see attractions include the Prado Museum, Plaza de Espana and the old walled town of Toledo, to name a few
- Ring of Kerry: Featuring overnights in Limerick, Killarney and Cork, this cruisetour brings guests to the starkly beautiful landscapes and charming villages of Ireland. Highlights include visits to the breathtaking Ring of Kerry and the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
Find out how to pick the best cabin in Cruise Passenger’s world-first Video Cruise Guide
We’ve made choosing your next cruise easy with a guide that cuts through the complications and tells you what lines are offering, where they can take you and what’s on board.