Family-friendly luxury cruise ship Le Paul Gauguin has announced exclusive savings offers of up to $1,600 per person for all new guests booking voyages from June 2020 onwards.
The ship, which has recently joined the PONANT family, will undertake a comprehensive refit before returning to service in June 2020.
The offer extends across a range of 7-14 night itineraries including:
- 7-night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti;
- 7-night Tahiti & Society Islands;
- 10-night Society Islands & the Tuamotus;
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands;
- 12-night Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands & Society Islands (also operates as 13-night itinerary in reverse direction),
- 14-night Marquesas Islands, the Tuamotus & Society Islands voyages.
Find out how to pick the best cabin in Cruise Passenger’s world-first Video Cruise Guide
We’ve made choosing your next cruise easy with a guide that cuts through the complications and tells you what lines are offering, where they can take you and what’s on board.