Family-friendly luxury cruise ship Le Paul Gauguin has announced exclusive savings offers of up to $1,600 per person for all new guests booking voyages from June 2020 onwards.
The ship, which has recently joined the PONANT family, will undertake a comprehensive refit before returning to service in June 2020.
The offer extends across a range of 7-14 night itineraries including:
- 7-night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti;
- 7-night Tahiti & Society Islands;
- 10-night Society Islands & the Tuamotus;
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands;
- 12-night Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands & Society Islands (also operates as 13-night itinerary in reverse direction),
- 14-night Marquesas Islands, the Tuamotus & Society Islands voyages.
Vote in this year’s special Readers’ Choice Awards
No doubt 2020 will go down in cruise history as the year of the pandemic – a once in a generation event. And this year’s Cruise Passenger Readers’ Choice Awards will reflect it.