Family-friendly luxury cruise ship Le Paul Gauguin has announced exclusive savings offers of up to $1,600 per person for all new guests booking voyages from June 2020 onwards.
The ship, which has recently joined the PONANT family, will undertake a comprehensive refit before returning to service in June 2020.
The offer extends across a range of 7-14 night itineraries including:
- 7-night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti;
- 7-night Tahiti & Society Islands;
- 10-night Society Islands & the Tuamotus;
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands;
- 12-night Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands & Society Islands (also operates as 13-night itinerary in reverse direction),
- 14-night Marquesas Islands, the Tuamotus & Society Islands voyages.
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.