Oceania Cruises has upped the ante with its new amenity offerings to its guests.
Passengers who have booked in Concierge Level Staterooms will get free laundry as well as in-room dining service from The Grand Dining Room during lunch and dinner.
“The last thing you want to worry about on vacation is doing chores such as laundry, you want to be relaxing. So, we’ve solved that problem and we’ve provided an even greater incentive to relax in the comfort of your stateroom – lunch or dinner from the Grand Dining Room. The laundry is done and lunch and dinner are taken care of, what more could you ask for?” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
Other new amenity services also include:
• Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub private Spa Terrace
• Complimentary welcome bottle of champagne
• Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
• iPad upon request for your enjoyment onboard
• Free unlimited Internet
• Complimentary Oceania Cruise logo tote bag
• Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
• Complimentary shoe shine
The new amenities will roll out starting from October 17 on the Regatta.
Vote in this year’s special Readers’ Choice Awards
No doubt 2020 will go down in cruise history as the year of the pandemic – a once in a generation event. And this year’s Cruise Passenger Readers’ Choice Awards will reflect it.