Abercrombie & Kent, the luxury travel company announced a new concept of cruise holidays. A&K has designed a range of luxury group tours for 2017 that combine a luxury cruise with exclusive land tours.
One of the holiday experiences A&K are offering is an 18-day trip which takes you to the heart of northern Europe’s most breathtaking landscapes. Departing from Oslo, guests will sail in Prestige balcony cabins with the luxury ship, Ponant’s Le Soléal. Cruisers will visit extraordinary World Heritage sites, charming towns and villages and beautiful scenery around the Norwegian fjords. Disembark in Bergen and fly to Iceland where guests will visit the colourful capital Reykjavik, the remote south shore and volcanoes as well as geysers and waterfalls of the Golden Circle region.
Part of the luxury tour also includes paddock-to-plate cuisine, visits to organic farms and boutique accommodation throughout the holiday. This holiday starts on June 12, 2017, includes international airfares and is priced from $21,995 per person, twin share.
- Group size of no more than 24 guests
- A&K Australia Tour Director travels with group
- A guided walking tour of Oslo
- 8 day Norwegian Fjords cruise
- Upgraded cruise accommodation with your own private balcony
- Economy class international flights included
- Walking tour of the World Heritage listed Bryggen wharf in Bergen
- 7 days exclusive land touring in Iceland
- Toast the Midnight Sun with cocktails on Iceland’s south shore
- A super jeep adventure tour of glaciers, mountains, birch forests and valleys
- Waterfalls, black sandy beaches, Basalt Sea stacks and awe-inspiring waterfalls
- An introduction to the tough and hardy Icelandic horse
- Stunning landscapes of the Golden Circle
- Unique food experiences in out-of-the-way locations