Norwegian Cruise Line has revealed its worldwide cruising guide for 2018 through to 2019 which highlights itineraries from Alaska to Asia.
“We’ve designed the Guide with our trade partners in mind, including a handy deck plan for each of our ships in the back pages. This Guide will be an invaluable tool for agents to sell Norwegian Cruise Line to clients travelling as a family, couple, part of a group or on their own in one of our solo cabins,” said Nicole Costantin, Vice President, Sales Australia and New Zealand at Norwegian Cruise Line.
There is a big feature on Australian and New Zealand cruises ranging from seven-days to 19-day itineraries.
There is a fabulous 13-day South Pacific voyage from Sydney which calls at Noumea, Isle of Pines, Lifou, Cairns, Airlie Beach and Brisbane.
And she’ll also be sailing from Sydney to Asia in February 2019, via Newcastle, Brisbane, Airle Beach, Cairns, Darwin, Komodo Island, Bali, Semarang before arriving in Singapore.
She’ll also be spending a season in Asia kicking off with a 16-day cruise from Tokyo to Singapore. She’ll visit some beautiful destinations like Shimizu and Kochi in Japan, Taiwan in Taipei, Hong Kong as well Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam before sailing towards Thailand and Malaysia in Singapore.
Highlights for the 2019 season featured in the guide include:
- Two of Norwegian’s newest vessels, Norwegian Bliss and Norwegian Joy, will offer numerous Alaskan itineraries departing from Seattle – making Norwegian’s the youngest fleet to sail in the region
- New Alaska cruise tour options
- Six award-winning ships will sail Europe in 2019 to destinations including Iceland, St Petersburg, Norway, Greek Isles and more
Australia and New Zealand:
- Norwegian Jewel will return for a third season to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
- She’ll sail through Hawaii, Papeete and Bora Bora as Norwegian Jewel makes her way back to Australia in November 2019
- Norwegian Jewel will cruise Southeast Asia departing from Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo beginning in late 2018
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.