If you’re looking for the perfect way to finish off the year, or an excuse to get away over Christmas and New Year’s Eve, Ponant is now offering up to 30% off last-minute sailings.
Available on dozens of 2022 itineraries, the Ponant Bonus is usually only offered on bookings far in advance, but is now being offered on cruises departing before the end of 2022.
The discounted journeys will take you all around the world, including the Caribbean, South Pacific Islands, Vietnam and Antarctica.
Very last-minute European sailings are also on offer.
Some highlight itineraries on sale include:
30% off – 9-night “Ocean Voyage: Doha – Victoria, Mahé”
- Where does it go? Repositioning cruise only.
- When does it sail? 20-27 December
- Price: $2,810 per person
30% off – 8-night “Treasured Islands & Reefs of the Western Caribbean”
- Where does it go? Martinique, Bequia Island, Grenada, Mayreau Island, Tobago Cays, Pigeon Island Beach, Soufrière, Portsmouth, Les Saintes
- When does it sail? 15-23 December
- Price: $4,860 per person (December)
25% off – 10-night “Vietnamese Coastlines”
- Where does it go? Ha Long Bay, Hon La, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City
- When does it sail? 13-23 October
- Price: $6,720
25% off – 10-night “Pacific Islands Discover – avec National Geographic”
- Where does it go? Noumea, Kouaré Island, Maré, Lifou, Hienghène, Port Bouquet Bay, Norfolk Island, Bay of Islands, Auckland
- When does it sail? 22-2 December
- Price: $7,820
20% off – 10-night Emblematic Antarctica
- Where does it go? Ushuaia, The Drake Passage, Antarctic Peninsula
- When does it sail? 1-11 December
- Price: $13,960
To book, visit the Ponant website or contact your local travel agent.