Abercrombie & Kent, luxury travel specialists for over 50 years, has launched a new concept of cruise travel where cruisers get private land tours, exclusive stays in luxury hotels as well flights included in this new package.
It is available on four exclusive itineraries including the ‘Norwegian Fjords Cruise & Iceland’ aboard Ponant Le Soleal, ‘Costa Rica, the Amazon & the Caribbean Isles’ aboard Seabourn Quest, ‘ Culture, Cuisine and Cruising from Italy to Croatia’ aboard Ponant Le Lyrial and ‘Panama to Patagonia’ aboard Crystal Serenity.
The all-inclusive package is a way for cruisers to get a holistic experience of these wonderful destinations. Some of the journey highlights from the ‘Norwegian Fjords & Iceland’ itinerary include an eight-day Norwegian Fjords cruise, a walking tour of the World Heritage listed Bryggen wharf in Bergen as well as a seven-day exclusive land tour in Iceland.
Cruisers will get to see some amazing sites and experience some off-beat activities like a kayak adventure in Kotor in Montenegro, swim with dolphins in the Brazilian Amazon or even go on a culinary tour of Lima in Peru with acclaimed chef Christian Bravo.
Your package will include:
- Upgraded cabin types with balconies
- Breakfast, some meals as well as welcome and farewell dinner
- Special A&K land programs including local encounters and dining experiences
- Luxury hotel stays
- All tips
- Economy class airfares from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Australia Tour Directors as well as expert local hosts.
- Group sizes are limited to 24 and departures are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 guests
The tours start from January 2017 and you can secure your booking now.