Regions operating in: Adriatic, Croatia’s Dalmatian coast and Northern Croatian coast.
Beyond Slovenia offers you the possibility of exploring a little piece of heaven on Earth – the Croatian Adriatic coastline with more than 1,000 islands and coastal towns. During your 7-day cruise, immerse yourself in the beauty of the crystal-clear sea, hidden bays and the most beautiful sunsets in the world, walk through the streets of ancient towns and enjoy national cuisine.
If you feel adventurous you can experience our white-water rafting on Cetina River, the perfect relaxation during hot summer months, or you can join an excursion to Mostar in Bosnia/ Herzegovina before or after the cruise and discover the beauty of this magical town where east meets west.
Our friendly and hospitable crew (captain, chef, waiter and two sailors) on board will do everything to make your stay a most pleasurable one. Join our Katarina cruise and meet new friends while relaxing under the sun!
We are certain that once you travel with us, you will want to return again and again…
- 6 twin on-deck cabins
- 7 double on-deck cabins (3 with possibility of an extra bed)
- 8 twin/double below-deck cabins
- Breakfast and lunch cooked and served in Croatian Mediterranean style
- Meet & Greet BBQ on first evening
- Captain’s dinner – your choice of fish or meat menu prepared in ship’s own style/specialty
Spacious air-conditioned ensuite cabins and dining room, spacious restaurant and bar, large sundeck area and TV.
- Dubrovnik – pearl of Adriatic with guided sightseeing
- Split – capital of Dalmatia, famous for 1700-year-old Diocletian’s palace
- Hvar – sunniest Adriatic island and jet set destination
- Korcula – birthplace of Marco Polo
- Rafting on Cetina River (extra charge)
- Excursion to Mostar (extra charge)
- Vessel: Eos
- Passengers: 42/45
- Entered service: 2008
- Months of operation: Guaranteed departures from April until October
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Accommodation in cabin
- Welcome drink
- 7 x nights Halfboard (breakfast and lunch)
- Captain’s dinner
- Guided sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik
- Phone: 1300 557 501
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.beyondslovenia.com
Find out how to pick the best cabin in Cruise Passenger’s world-first Video Cruise Guide
We’ve made choosing your next cruise easy with a guide that cuts through the complications and tells you what lines are offering, where they can take you and what’s on board.