Croatia is forecast to be one of the ultimate travel destinations for Australians in 2020, and now Croatia’s small-ship cruise specialist Katarina Line is offering discounts if you book before December 31st.
Katarina Line, Croatia’s small ship cruise company has announced their cruising schedule for 2020, with additional departure dates for its most popular cruises out of Split and Dubrovnik. Katarina Line is also offering advance booking discounts of 10% on select departures in August 2020 and 5% off on departures in April, May and October 2020, when booked by December 31, 2019.
“Agents have been instrumental in helping us introduce more travellers to the joys of small ship cruising in the warm and clear blue waters of the Adriatic Sea and we want to make selling our cruises and land tours easier than ever,” says Daniel Hauptfeld, marketing director of Katarina Line.
“Croatia is one of the most popular destinations in the world, “ said Hauptfeld, “and 2020 is expected to be another great year for tourism as more travelers discover the stunning natural beauty, history and culture of Croatia and the Adriatic Sea that have been attracting visitors for thousands of years.”
Customisable group tours are also available upon request that include special interest themes such as cycling, hiking, and wellness, as well as wine and food tours, music, archeology and weddings. Island hopping has never looked better!
Katarina Line is a leading, award-winning company small ship cruise company in Croatia with weekly guaranteed departures from the end of April to mid-October. It operates out of the major tourist centers of Opatija, Split and Dubrovnik. With a growing fleet of more than 60 ships in six different categories, the company welcomes cruise guests of all ages and budgets.
Among the cruises eligible for the 10% off discount is the August 15, 2020 departure of Divine Dalmatia, a 7-night round-trip cruise from Dubrovnik that visits several hotspots along the coast of Croatia.
The itinerary includes:
- The island of Korčula
- The port town of Makarska known for its seafront promenade and exceptional nightlife
- The island of Brac, where guests can bask on the white beach of Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) Split, the second-largest city in Croatia
- The resort town of Hvar
- And land excursions that include Mljet National Park
- Days are spent swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing, while evenings offer diverse opportunities to discover great restaurants and become immersed in the extraordinary history, culture, and architecture of Croatia.
Cruises are on Katarina Line’s newer, larger and more spacious Deluxe Superior vessels, newly built or refurbished. The May 2, 2020 departure is eligible for the 5% discount.
With 10% off on the August 15, 2020 departure of Devine Dalmatia, prices are $1,491 per person, based on double occupancy, for a total saving of $331 per cabin off the regular price of $3,314. All prices are based on double occupancy. All prices are based on current exchange rates for the Euro and subject to change.
All bookings include buffet breakfast, three course lunches, a captain’s dinner with live entertainment, a heritage dinner in Smokovljani, guided walking tours of Korčula, Split, Dubrovnik, and Hvar, a deluxe Superior cabin with en-suite bathroom, and all taxes and fees. There is also afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, as well as complimentary WiFi.
New Departure Dates:
- June 22, a deluxe 5-night round-trip cruise out of Split on the MV Maritimo
- June 26 and July 1, a deluxe 5-night round-trip cruise out of Split on the MV My Way
- August 15, a 5-night round trip cruise out of Split on the MV Dionis
- August 16, a deluxe 6-night cruise from Dubrovnik to Split on the MV Dalmatinka
- August 29, a 6-night cruise from Dubrovnik to Split on the MV Seagull
- August 29, a 6-night round-trip out of Dubrovnik on the MV Jadranska Kraljica
Vote in this year’s special Readers’ Choice Awards
No doubt 2020 will go down in cruise history as the year of the pandemic – a once in a generation event. And this year’s Cruise Passenger Readers’ Choice Awards will reflect it.