Renowned camera brand Fujifilm has created a special private island, just a short boat ride away from the coast of Fiji’s mainland.
The location is designed for aspiring and expert photographers, where guests can take photos of the scenery like lagoons, coves, cliffs and private beaches while staying in luxury accommodation.
The island also has state of the art photography equipment as well as professional photographers to teach you the tricks of the trade so you can take the best photos to remember your holiday.
The exclusive retreat comes equipped with a suite of Fujifilm products, designed for visitors to create the ultimate holiday photobook.
Fujifilm’s latest X-T3 mirrorless digital cameras, lenses, and underwater cameras will all be included in your stay.
Alex Zitser, Fuji Island Marketing Manager at Fujifilm Australia, said “Aussies are now booking holidays based on how their travel pics will look on Instagram, so we wanted to show it’s not as hard as you think to capture the perfect shot.
“From professional photographers to want-to-be travel influencers, the picturesque Fuji Island is the perfect holiday destination to capture a shot that will give all your followers FOMO,” said Mr Zitser.
“There’s no better place to complement our picture-perfect cameras. We’re confident Fuji Island will put Fujifilm on the map – quite literally.”
Fuji Island also has lots of activities when you’re not taking photos like water sports as well as health and wellness programs like massages.
Fuji Island will be open for bookings from September 8, 2018 from roughly $3,000 per night, for up to two people (minimum two-night stay). This includes:
- Exclusive use of the 2 hectare Fuji Island private paradise
- Five-star luxury villa accommodation
- All gourmet meals and beverages, including wine and cocktails
- A team of nine professional Fuji Island staff including two gourmet chefs to cater to your every need
- Island activities; including snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking, island trekking and access to a range of Spa treatments*
- Use of Fuji Island long boat (complete with captain) to go island hopping
- The latest Fujifilm photography equipment and staff on hand to capture your magical moments
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.