Regent Seven Seas will welcome a couple on what could be the world’s most expensive cruise at $800,000 – with some suggesting the couple come from Australia.
They spent a cool $800,000 to luxuriate for 61 nights in the top Regent suite on Regent Seven Seas Explorer sailing from Sydney to Tokyo departing on January 26 2023.
Known for their impeccable taste and love for fine dining and top-of-the-range wines, the couple will experience the best of what RSSC is known for – The Explorer is called “the most luxurious ship ever built.”
Regent said they will not say where the couple come from, out of respect for their clients’ privacy.
But we do know they are not newbies who have struck it rich with a Lotto win. They are seasoned cruisers who adore the finer things in life and have been starved of overseas travel for the past 24 months.
This is their idea of revenge spending – and spend they will, paying $444,610 each for a 61-night Grand Asia Exploration cruise.
So what do you get for an $800,000 cruise?
In short your most exclusive address at sea.
As RSSC says “the pinnacle of luxury in an expansive 371 sq m suite” perched on the top 14 deck of the ship decorated with two Picasso paintings. Other facilities include:
* Two spacious bedrooms plus living and dining room
* A $200,000 King size, Savoir bed with Mollissima duvet cover
* Two private, wrap-around balconies with minipool spa overlooking the bow of the ship with magnificent ocean views
* In-suite spa with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
* Private solarium
* Three walk-in closets
* Custom Steinway Grand Maroque piano by Dakota Jackson
* Cristina Azario designer throw
* Hand blown Lalique Art Vases
* In-suite dining menu including specialty restaurant selections
* Access to the Study a private dining room
* Complimentary cocktail party for eight
* Complimentary personal fitness session at the Serene Spa & Wellness
* Choice of Guerlain, Bottega Veneta & L’Occitane toiletries
* Selection of aromatic suite fragrances by Dr Vranjes
* Choice of bed linens and pillow styles
* Personal butler
All these on top of other amenities such as:
* Free business class flights
* Free unlimited WiFi
* Free fine wines, premium spirits and in-suite minibar replenished with your choice of beverages and champagnes.
* Free unlimited laundry and dry cleaning
* Free private sedan transfers from airport to home
* Free private car and guide at every port
* Free unlimited shore excursions
* Free one night pre-cruise luxury hotel package
When you arrive at the ship, you will be escorted by your personal butler to the highest deck where you can unwind in your private Jacuzzi with a glass of Veuve Clicquot and smother your body with treatments from the Canyon Ranch. You can stretch out in the hand-crafted Savoir bed and when you want to explore ashore, a private car and guide await you at each port.
There will always be two seats reserved for you at any of the ship’s specialty restaurants.
From Sydney, you will cruise the Tasman sea to Brisbane, the Whitsunday, Cairns, Alotau, PNG, Thursday Island, Darwin, Komodo Island, Lombok, Bali, Surabaya, Singapore, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taipei, Ishigaki, Shanghai, Seoul, Kagoshima, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nagoya, Beppu, Busan, Okinawa and Tokyo.
At $14,000 a night, you will be satiated when your cruise ends on 28 March 2023 – filled with wonderful memories of a holiday well spent – probably to book another cruise at RSSC but only if the Regent Suite is available.