Australians love travelling on Azamara Club Cruises and are their third biggest clientele. When Azamara Journey entered drydock in the Grand Bahama Shipyard for refurbishment, many Cruise Passenger readers shared their excitement on our Facebook page.
Azamara admirers can look forward to some amazing tech upgrades on Azamara Journey that will help guests stay connected during their sea vacation.
“These technology upgrades were important to ensure we are delivering to our guests the most modern experience possible,” said Larry Pimentel, President and Ceo of Azamara Club Cruises.
Tech Highlights of Reimagined Azamara Journey
- A new wifi system for faster internet connectivity.
2. Interactive televisions in staterooms offering movies on demand, TV channels, security information, port schedules and information, weather updates.
3. Guests can book shore excursions, order room service through the tech system upgrade in their staterooms.
4. Inspiration Centre: guests will have the opportunity to book their next cruise and know more about destination immersion experiences. The centre will feature a 98-inch touchscreen and guests can touch tiles to enjoy videos, destinations, daily itineraries available according to the port calls.
5. Social media surfing: guests can enjoy posting and sharing updates on social media through three interactive tabletops installed in the Living and Drawing room. You can make digital postcards, makes doodles through Scribble app.
Azamara Journey leaves drydock on January 27. Read a Rate Your Ship review of Azamara Journey here
Which cruise ship features best technology systems for guests? Tell us.
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.