At the end of the day, retire to your spacious stateroom which features a sumptuous ensuite, luxurious linen, ample storage as well as other thoughtful touches like a mini-fridge and personal climate control.
But the most striking thing about the sleek accommodation onboard are the French balconies. The floor to ceiling windows act as the perfect lookout to take in the rolling sights. But if you’re looking for that restorative sleep-in, shut the black-out blinds for another hour of shut-eye.
- Window Stateroom – Category: D & E, 153 sq. ft./ 14.2 sq. m.
- French Balcony Suite – Categories: C to A+ & P, 167 sq. ft./ 15.5 sq. m.
- Owner’s Suite – Category: OS, 258 sq. ft./ 24 sq. m.
- Abundant storage
- Personal climate control
- Tv, safe and mini fridge,
- spacious showers in all rooms
- ultra-quiet self-close draws so you won’t hear your neighbours
- French style balcony windows
- Black out blinds