AmaWaterways celebrated the inaugural voyage of its latest ship AmaStella, sailing from Amsterdam to Budapest. Said to be their most advanced ship till date, the 158 guest AmaStella is being hailed as a family oriented cruise ship, built to host multi-generational travellers. For example, the ship features connected cabins in select staterooms to accommodate groups and families.
River cruisers will love AmaStella for:
1. 12 staterooms that can accommodate up to three family members each
2. Six sets of adjoining cabins that can be connected via an internal doorway, accommodating families of up to five
3. Four suites with convertible sofa-beds that can accommodate families of up to four
“This is a very special time for AmaWaterways, as we welcome our newest ship, AmaStella, and prepare to unveil her sister ship, AmaViola, this spring,” said Kristin Karst, Executive Vice President and Co-owner of AmaWaterways.
“For nearly fifteen years, AmaWaterways has been dedicated to bringing innovation and creativity to the river cruise industry. We are thrilled with what we’ve achieved with our newest class of ships and look forward to welcoming our guests aboard in the years ahead!”
- Spacious fitness room, salon and massage area; its moved to the lower deck
- More twin balcony staterooms, for guests to enjoy panoramic views
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Sun deck and heated pool with a swim-up bar
- Complimentary internet access, unlimited win, beer and soft drinks with onboard meals
AmaStella will embark upon several popular itineraries, including Tulip Time, The Romantic Danube, Melodies of the Danube and Christmas Markets on the Danube. Its sister ship AmaViola will set sail this April, introducing AmaWaterways’ first cruises with Adventures by Disney this summer.