Norwegian Cruise Line has revealed first images of its new ship, Norwegian Escape.
The 4,200-passenger ship will be the line’s largest vessel to date when it is delivered in 2015.
In the images released late last week, the line revealed the ship will feature the company’s signature Haven by Norwegian rooms including:
– 82 studio rooms for solo travellers which feature a full-size bed and separate areas for toilet, sink and shower.
– Havens Deluxe Owner’s Suite spreading more than 120 square meters and features a dining area, wet bar, guest bedroom and two spacious balconies.
– 25 two-bedroom family villas sleeping up to six guests and includes floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies, two modern vanity sinks and an oversized tub.
– 22 Haven Courtyard Penthouses accommodating three to four guests and are fitted with dining and sitting areas as well as a king-size bed.
– 14 Haven Spa Suites that sleep up to three guests and feature a king-sized bed, in-room hot tub, waterfall shower and have easy access to the Spa Thermal Suite and Fitness Center.
As well as the Haven suites, the ship is also fitted with 308 mini-suites, which are a class above a balcony stateroom with two lower beds that convert to a king-size bed to cater to two additional guests; 114 oceanview staterooms; 407 inside staterooms; 47 wheelchair accessible staterooms and 172 family balcony rooms.
The ship’s itineraries will be revealed in March this year and fares are expected to go on sale shortly after.
Loving the look of Norwegian Escape? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Win one of four cruises to tropical Queensland!
Cruise from Sydney to Tangalooma Resort on the world’s 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island. Or departing from Brisbane, sail to stunning Airlie Beach – the gateway to the GBR where you can take day trips to iconic locations like Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach.