P&O has announced the appearance of five Aussie celebrities at its 5 Ship Spectacular in Sydney Harbour on November 25.
When the cruise line unveils its two new ships – Pacific Eden and Pacific Aria – alongside the other ships in its fleet – Pacific Jewel, Pacific Dawn and Pacific Pearl – Jessica Mauboy, The Veronicas, Samantha Jade, Justice Crew and Stan Walker will headline “a musical extravaganza” that will run from mid afternoon into the evening.
“We’re not aware that any of the performers have cruised,” a P&O spokesperson told Cruise Passenger, “but hope that with their experience onboard they will take one with P&O soon.”
In the early morning, the fleet will form a ‘V’ off the heads before they sail single file into Sydney Harbour, taking their positions for an afternoon of entertainment.
- Pacific Aria at the Overseas Passenger Terminal with Jessica Mauboy
- Pacific Eden anchored at Neutral Bay, after spending the day at White Bay, with The Veronicas
- Pacific Dawn off Garden Island with Stan Walker
- Pacific Jewel at Athol Bay with Justice Crew
- Pacific Pearl at Point Piper with Samantha Jade
The program is as follows:
Win a month’s supply of groceries
Answer one simple question for the chance to win a Woolworths gift voucher to the value of $395 – a month’s worth of food costs for one person, according to recent census data. Brought to you by Together Australia, a campaign to bring affordable financial advice to everyone.