It’s a great time to grab a cruise deal as the lines start to release their earlybird offers for the next season. Get a great price or a host of onboard extras.
1. Cruise the world with Princess in 2017 and receive up to $4,000 onboard credit per cabin. The just-released 2017 World Cruises range from 102 to 115 nights and call at ports in the South Pacific, South America, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and North America. For the full list of cruises click here.
2. Until October 18 passengers travelling on a 2016 Celebrity Cruises voyage can choose two onboard perks for free. Perks include a Classic Beverage Package, prepaid gratuities, up to $150 onboard credit or unlimited onboard internet. Click here to find out more.
3. Book a cruise with Carnival Australia before October 21 and you’ll only have to pay half the standard deposit. You can also save up to 31% on the fare for inside, outside and balcony cabins. Click here for more information.
4. Cruise with Holland America between December 2015 and April 2017 and get a free Signature Beverage Package, free dinner at Pinnacle Grill and a 50% reduced deposit. Guests booking a suite will get an additional $300 onboard spending money and a free dinner at Canaletto. This offer applies to a number of cruises from Australian ports. Get more details here.
Adventure & small ship
5. Gourmet cruisers can take a seven-night Western Europe journey onboard Sea Cloud II and enjoy selected beer and wine valued at up to $460 per person. Sailing from Bilbao to Honfleur (Paris), the cruise is accompanied by Michelin-starred chef Harald Russel and wine expert Nik Weis. Fares start from $4,740 per person twin share. Click here for more details.
6. Get a free cabin upgrade worth up to $1,375 with One Ocean Expeditions, cruising through the Arctic and Canadian Maritimes. The 10-day cruise is priced from $5,699 per person twin share. See the full offer here.
7. Scenic has waived the single supplement for its Amsterdam to Budapest Christmas cruise departing 23 November 2015. Fares start from $10,290 per person for twin share or solo occupancy, a saving of $9,790. Click here for more information.
8. Singles can take a 15-night cruise with Zegrahm Expeditions around India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives and pay no single supplement. The cruise, onboard Island Sky, departs Mumbai on November 28 and prices start from US$16,480. You could also be eligible for free flights from Australia. Find out more information here.
9. APT is offering passengers a choice of three airfare deals on European river cruises in 2016. Passengers staying in category E and D cabins fly free to Europe and passengers in category C and below cabins pay just $795 in airfares. Passengers wanting to upgrade can fly business class for just $2,995 per person. Click here to find out more.
10. Save up to $8,599 per person* on select 2016 Uniworld all-inclusive luxury river cruises. Offering an all-inclusive river cruise experience with unrivalled luxury, service and cuisine onboard one-of-a-kind ships, Uniworld’s attention to detail and personalised experiences allow guests to sail along France’s waterways in style. Take advantage of 50% savings* on selected 2016 French boutique river cruises. Offer ends 15 November, 2015. Click here to find out more.
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.