With Cruise Week just around the corner this is the best time of year to take advantage of some fantastic deals. Cruise Passenger has found the best for ocean, river and adventure cruisers.
- Book an eligible European cruise with Holland America Line for 2016 and fly to Europe for just $999* per person. Airfare is available for bookings in a verandah stateroom and above booked before October 30. For more information, click here.
- MSC cruises is celebrating Cruise Week with a host of additional inclusions. Select from over 70 departures between September 2015 and May 2016 and receive $100 per cabin on board credit, free WiFi, fresh fruit in cabin, priority dining and daily continental breakfast. Seven night cruises start from $579* per person. For more information, click here.
- Save up to 47% on a suite for Princess Cruises’ 13-night Best of New Zealand cruise departing Sydney on November 11. Fares are priced from $3,976 per person, reduced from $7,488. For more information, click here.
- Save up to 70% on a 22-night cruise from Santiago to Sydney onboard Cunard’s flagship liner Queen Mary 2. Book by September 14 to receive onboard credit of up to US$400 per person, complimentary gratuities and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne. For more information, click here.
- Companions fly free for APT’s 27-day Wild Rockies & Alaska Expedition Cruise package, which includes a 12-night cruise from Vancouver to Seward onboard Le Soleal. The tour departs Vancouver July 2, 2016, and prices start from $20,245 per person. Companions receive free airfare and just pay taxes of up to $780. For more information, click here.
- Receive a $1,000 airfare credit per person and a free charter flight for Lindblad Expeditions’ South Georgia and the Falklands 17-day cruise onboard National Geographic Explorer. The cruise departs March 7, 2016, and prices start from $18,370 per person. For more information, click here.
- Celebrity Cruises is offering reduced single supplements on select European cruises onboard Celebrity Constellation and Eclipse. Fares start from $7,999 per person twin share and $10,999 per person for singles, including a beverage package and shore excursions. For more information, click here.
- Spend Christmas and New Year sailing around South Africa with Voyages to Antiquity and pay no single supplement. The cruise departs December 19 and fares for an inside cabin start from $6,650 per person for singles. For more information, click here.
- Avalon Waterways is offering earlybird discounts of up to 15% on all 2016 river cruises in France and select cruises aboard its ships Avalon Luminary and Avalon Felicity. Avalon is also offering up to 10% off all other 2016 European river cruises. Popular itineraries include the eight-day Romantic Rhine cruise between Zurich and Amsterdam, priced from $2,582* per person twin share (including 10% discount) and the 11-day Burgundy and Provence cruise between Paris and the Cote D’Azur, priced from $3,761* per person twin share (including 15% discount). For more information, click here.
- Book now for Uniworld’s 21-day Portraits of Eastern Europe river cruise and take advantage of early booking savings of up to $1,600 per couple when booked before 31 October, 2015. This all-inclusive luxury river cruise is priced from $11,879 per person twin-share, including all onboard and onshore gratuities, port charges, meals and unlimited beverages, entertainment and Signature Lectures, complimentary internet and Wi-Fi. Full payment must be made at time of booking. For more information, click here.
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.