With the holiday season in full swing, we have found some great deals for ocean, river as well as fly and cruise deals.
- P&O’s hot deal means you and a partner will sail for four nights for just $74 a day. The cruise, onboard the Pacific Eden, sails from Sydney and stops at the Mornington Peninsula. You will spend two days at sea where you can relax onboard P&O’s newly refurbished ship. The cruise is priced from $299 per person, twin share and departs on January 28. For more information, click here.
- Be one of the first to sail onboard the SuperStar Virgo onboard this deployment cruise. Sail from Brisbane to Cairns to try out one of Star Cruises’ favourite ships. The cruise is priced from $325 per person, twin share and includes all main meals and entertainment onboard. For more information, click here.
- Ever wanted to wine and dine on a cruise ship in luxury? Cunard are having massive sales on some of their itineraries. Cruise for 15-nights from Brisbane onboard the iconic Queen Elizabeth for just $2,099 per person, twin share. The cruise departs Brisbane and calls at Yorkey’s Knob, Rabaul in Papua New Guinea, Cebu and Manila in the Philippines before arriving in Hong Kong. For more information, click here.
- Thinking of escaping on a South Pacific Crossing cruise calling at some exotic destinations? This last minute deal will have you cruising for 32 nights onboard the Emerald Princess. The cruise is priced from $4,499 per person, twin share and calls Wellington, Napier, Tauranga and Auckland in New Zealand, Pago Pago, Anchorage, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Morea in the Pacific and then to Honolulu and Hilo in Hawaii, Los Angeles in the USA before heading to Vancouver. For more information, click here.
- Sail for seven-nights onboard APT’s RV AmaLotus. The last minute cruise $1,199 per person, twin share. Passengers can save up to $1,196 per person. Board RV AmaLotus and visit destinations along the Mekong like Cai Be, Sa Dec, Tan Chau, Phnom Penh, Koh Chen, Oudong, Kampong Traclack, Kampong Chhang and Siem Reap. Part of the cruise also includes a three-course dinner onboard your ship designed by celebrity chef Luke Nguyen. For more information, click here.
- Book a cruise with Viking Cruises before November 30, 2015 and you can fly return to Europe for just $995 per person. The 15-day Grand European Tour starts from $5,695 per person, twin share. The cruise covers four countries and calls at picturesque stops like Cologne, Nuremberg, Koblenz in Germany, Vienna in Austria and Budapest in Hungary. The cruise includes 12 guided tours, all meals, complimentary onboard Silver Spirits Beverage package, free Wi-Fi and much more. For more information, click here.
- Save $4,295 per person with Uniworld’s 15-day European Jewels. The cruise is priced from $4,694. The cruise calls at Cologne, Frankfurt, Wertheim, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Passau and many more. The price includes all meals onboard, unlimited beverages onboard, 12 excursions, free internet and Wi-Fi access and much more. For information about this cruise, click here.
Fly and Cruise
- Get return economy airfares from Brisbane of Sydney to Auckland, a 10-night cruise as well as one night pre-cruise accommodation from just $1,585 per person, twin share. The cruise, onboard P&O’s Pacific Pearl, calls at Nuku’alofa, Vava’u, Port Denarau and Suva before heading back to Auckland. All main meals are included. For more information, click here.
- Sail on Holland America’s MS Koningsdam for 19-nights. Guests who book the deal will get return economy class airfare from Perth to Rome. Cruisers from Melbourne will need to pay an additional $14 and those from Sydney, another $154. The cruise calls at Kerkira, Katakolon, Istanbul, Rhodes and much more. The cruise departs on April 8, 2016. For more information, click here.
- Save $1,463 per person on this Azamara Club Cruises holiday. Guests will get a one-way economy ticket with Jetstar from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide to Sydney. From $4,799 per person, twin share, guests will get a 17-night cruise on the Azamara Quest which will call at a number of ports in Australia and Indonesia. For more information, click here.
Vote in this year’s special Readers’ Choice Awards
No doubt 2020 will go down in cruise history as the year of the pandemic – a once in a generation event. And this year’s Cruise Passenger Readers’ Choice Awards will reflect it.