Crystal Cruises’ ‘You Care, We Care’ voluntourism program, introduced this year, gives cruise guests the opportunity to take excursions to aid projects where they can give their time to help local communities and wildlife.
The cruise line has recently introduced another eight volunteer excursions to aid projects in Italy, Greece, Croatia, Israel, the Canary Islands and southern California:
– Luigi Scotto Foundation (Livorno, Italy): A home for the disabled.
– Leket Israel (Ashod, Israeil): The country’s largest food bank and food rescue network.
– The Smile of a Child (Navplion, Greece): Communal homes that care for abused, ill or abandoned children.
– Martha III and II (Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain): Residential centres caring for developmentally challenged kids and adults.
– Backyard Bounty (Santa Barbara, CA, USA): Orchards with produce that is used to feed the hungry.
– Sea Turtle Rescue Centre (Athens, Greece): A centre that nurtures injured turtles.
– Domus Christi (Dubrovnik, Croatia): A shelter for the aged.
Would you be interested in participating in any of these excursions?
Win a month’s supply of groceries
Answer one simple question for the chance to win a Woolworths gift voucher to the value of $395 – a month’s worth of food costs for one person, according to recent census data. Brought to you by Together Australia, a campaign to bring affordable financial advice to everyone.