Crystal Cruises’ ‘You Care, We Care’ voluntourism program, introduced this year, gives cruise guests the opportunity to take excursions to aid projects where they can give their time to help local communities and wildlife.
The cruise line has recently introduced another eight volunteer excursions to aid projects in Italy, Greece, Croatia, Israel, the Canary Islands and southern California:
– Luigi Scotto Foundation (Livorno, Italy): A home for the disabled.
– Leket Israel (Ashod, Israeil): The country’s largest food bank and food rescue network.
– The Smile of a Child (Navplion, Greece): Communal homes that care for abused, ill or abandoned children.
– Martha III and II (Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain): Residential centres caring for developmentally challenged kids and adults.
– Backyard Bounty (Santa Barbara, CA, USA): Orchards with produce that is used to feed the hungry.
– Sea Turtle Rescue Centre (Athens, Greece): A centre that nurtures injured turtles.
– Domus Christi (Dubrovnik, Croatia): A shelter for the aged.
Would you be interested in participating in any of these excursions?
Settle in for a luxury voyage as you sail from Sydney to Singapore on board Cunard’s elegant Queen Elizabeth.
Free flight and hotel stay
In Sydney, you’ll embark the exquisite Queen Elizabeth. Stunning accommodation and the most exceptional fine dining you’ll ever experience at sea are just some of this ship’s glamorous delights. Settle into your luxury surroundings as you set sail for Singapore, discovering a wealth of captivating destinations along the way.