Cruisers will be able to save thousands on their next cruise and be in the running to win one of more than $100,000 worth of cruises during Cruise Week 2014.
Running from 1-8 September, Cruise Week is one of the biggest promotions in the industry with major deals across all Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) member cruise lines.
The week will launch with a 32-page cruise magazine called Discover, produced by the Cruise Passenger team that create this newsletter and the glossy magazine. It will be inserted in News Limited papers around the country on Sunday, 31 August. On this date, you can choose which one of the ten cruises below you want to win:
- APT: a 13-day Bali to Manila cruise on MS Caledonian Sky – valued at $24,980
- Evergreen Tours: a 15-day Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise on the new “Star Ships” with flights included – valued at $20,000
- Scenic Tours: a 13-day South of France river cruise in a Scenic Tours “Space Ship” – valued at $19,240
- Avalon Waterways: a 13-day Mekong river cruise through Vietnam and Cambodia with flights included – valued at $15,000
- Compagnie du Ponant: eight-night cruise to Japan and South Korea – valued at $10,500
- Celebrity Cruises: an eight-night cruise on Celebrity Century from Sydney to Adelaide – valued at $3360
- Carnival Cruise Lines: an eight-day South Pacific cruise on Carnival Spirit – valued at $2958
- Cunard Line: two nights in a balcony stateroom on Queen Mary 2 from Brisbane to Sydney – valued at $1900
- P&O Cruises: a four-night cruise for two on Pacific Pearl from Melbourne to Sydney – valued at $1798
- P&O Cruises World Cruising: a three-night cruise for two on Arcadia from Sydney to Brisbane – valued at $1400
Entries open on 31 August via your state’s News Limited newspaper website.
Find a copy of Discover in your state newspaper:
New South Wales – The Sunday Telegraph
Victoria – The Sunday Herald Sun
Queensland – The Sunday Mail
South Australia – The Sunday Mail
Western Australia – The Sunday Times
Tasmania – The Sunday Tasmanian
Discover is a produced by Cruise Passenger and Cruise Lines International Association Australasia.