Queen Mary 2 competition – Starts September 11, 2017 and runs until December 10, 2017
1) The prize is a 2 day Adelaide to Melbourne cruise on board the Queen Mary 2 departing Adelaide on 16 February 2018 in a balcony stateroom for two (2) people.
The prize includes:
• 2 nights accommodation in a balcony stateroom for two (2) people;
• onboard main meals (with the exception of those restaurants which have an additional cover charge) for two (2) people; and
• selected onboard activities, evening entertainment, and access to nightclubs (with the exception of those activities and facilities which have an additional cover charge) for two (2) people.
2) Total prize pool value is up to AU$1558
3) The prize does not include flights and/or transfers to/from the winner’s home to the departure port of Adelaide, or the disembarkation port of Melbourne. Any costs associated with transport to/from the departure port will be the responsibility of the winner and will not be borne by the Promoter. Shore excursions or other onboard activities, spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken from 16 February 2018.
4) The winner or their travelling companion must be over the age of 18. Alcohol consumption and gambling onboard are restricted to passengers aged 18 years of age or older.
5) Each winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary and valid travel documentation including, passports, any requisite visas and vaccinations. The winner and travel companion will be responsible for any expenses incurred in obtaining necessary travel documentation, including any fines, or penalties incurred as a result of not having the requisite travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner at check-in in order to board the cruise ship, for all incidental charges.
6) The prize must be taken on 16 February 2018 which will mark the commencement of the cruise. The prize is only available on this date and cannot be changed. If the winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on the nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
7) Standard terms and conditions of travelling with Cunard will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See the Cunard Passage Contact at www.cunard.com which passengers will be bound by.
8) Cunard reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner and/or his/her travelling companion to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if it determines in its absolute discretion that a winner and/or his/her travelling companion are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize, or if they pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any other passenger.
9) If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, Cunard, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.